Seeking: Landscape Architectural Designer / Landscape Architect
ELA Group, Inc. has an immediate need for an entry level to five (5) years of experience Landscape Architectural Designer/Landscape Architect in our Lititz, PA office.
- Working with ELA staff for the successful completion of a variety of projects, with mentoring from senior staff as needed, and freedom to work independently as skills develop
- Preparation of a range of planning documents, from feasibility studies to master plans, construction documents to subdivision and land development plans
- Project scheduling, coordination, communications & meetings
- Review and interpret ordinances and regulations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- 2-5 years of experience preferred, but entry-level candidates also considered
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop & Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational, technical & interpersonal communication skills
For 21 years, ELA has developed a loyal following of clients and employees, by stressing close interpersonal relationships, high ethical standards, a relaxed workplace culture, and a benefits-rich employment opportunity. We’re a team of highly talented & devoted professionals who like to work and play hard. Our excellent benefits include a generous medical plan, FREE dental, vision, life, AD&D, long-term & short-term disability insurances, paid vacation/sick/holiday time, tuition reimbursement, company events, and more.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should send their resume & cover letter with salary requirements to: ASCASSEL@elagroup.com or Attn: HR Department, ELA Group, Inc. 743 South Broad St. Lititz, PA 17543.
ELA Group, Inc. is an EOE.