- Lititz, PA
SENIOR ENGINEER /REGIONAL DIRECTOR: WATER / WASTEWATER ENGINEERING
We’re seeking a Professional Engineer with 10-15 years of experience to lead our Water/Wastewater Engineering team at our Lititz, PA (Lancaster) office.
*Consideration may be given to Professional Engineers with 5 to 10 years of direct experience in Water/Wastewater facility design and permitting, and municipal authority representation who have the capability to grow into the Regional Director role.
- Demonstrate a team-orientated attitude with the capability of mentoring & training staff at the project level
- Coordinate schedules of the Water/Wastewater team (Lititz office) with other departments while ensuring an equitable distribution of workload and collaborate with other directors to effectively utilize internal resources & talent
- Attend & represent the firm at Authority/Municipal/Utility meetings
- Demonstrate technical mastery in the field of water & wastewater design, permitting, construction and maintenance
- Attend marketing events and enhance the client base for the Water/Wastewater department in the PA/MD region.
- Manage projects through various stages, including: master planning, Act 537 planning, feasibility studies, design, permitting, preparation of construction drawings, technical specifications and contract documents, bidding & construction administration
- Respond to the various needs of clients, including job site inspections and/or time sensitive requests
- Current licensure as a Professional Engineer in PA required; MD licensure preferred, but not required
- Minimum of 10* years directly related water/wastewater experience
- Small-to-mid size water/wastewater project & construction administration experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively & professionally manage complex projects
ELA Group, Inc. is an EOE and offers a competitive compensation & benefits package.
To apply, send your cover letter/salary requirements/resume to: