We’re currently seeking a mid-level Registered (Licensed) Landscape Architect with 5-10 years of experience to serve as a Project Manager at our Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) office.
- Work with ELA staff for the successful completion of a variety of projects
- Preparation of planning documents including feasibility studies, construction documents and subdivision/land development plans
- Project scheduling, coordination, communications & attendance at meetings
- Review & interpretation of ordinances & regulations
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Landscape Architecture
- Minimum of 5-10 years of relevant work experience
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D, SketchUp, Photoshop & Microsoft Office preferred
- Strong organizational,
» Read more about: Project Manager – Landscape Architecture »
We’re seeking a Civil Engineer (Design Engineer) with 4-10 years of experience to join our team at our Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) office.
- Development of plans, details and specifications suitable for submittal for post construction stormwater management, erosion & sediment control, land development and NPDES permitting; including design/calculations, plan preparation, permit application preparation and coordination with reviewing agencies.
- Provide project management, engineering support and guidance to assist the project director throughout the proposal, design, permitting, and construction process for the development of athletic facilities.
- Perform construction administration and field observations during construction projects.
- Ability to meet project &
» Read more about: Civil Engineer – Design Engineer »