- State College, PA
We’re currently seeking a Civil Engineer (Design Engineer) with 2-4 years of experience to join our team at our State College, PA (Centre County) office.
- Development of plans, details and specifications suitable for submittal for post construction stormwater management, erosion & sediment control, land development and NPDES permitting; including design/calculations, plan preparation, permit application preparation and coordination with reviewing agencies.
- Provide project management, engineering support and guidance to assist the project director throughout the proposal, design, permitting, and construction process for the development of athletic facilities.
- Perform construction administration and field observations during construction projects.
- Ability to meet project & task deadlines as established by the project director
- Professional written & verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field
- Experience/working knowledge of basic design principles for grading, calculation of slopes & grades, and site construction materials & methods
- Training and/or work experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- An understanding of, and experience with, the municipal land development and NPDES permitting process
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is required
- Professional Engineering (PE) License is preferred
Benefits include, but are not limited to:
- 2-weeks paid vacation and 1-week paid sick time, pro-rated based on start date
- Health insurance & company paid dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability insurances
- Company ownership (ESOP) plan & 401(k)
To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to: