- Lititz, PA
We’re seeking a Civil Engineer (Design Engineer) with 4-10 years of experience to join our team at our Lititz, PA (Lancaster County) office.
- Development of plans, details and specifications suitable for submittal for post construction stormwater management, erosion & sediment control, land development and NPDES permitting; including design/calculations, plan preparation, permit application preparation and coordination with reviewing agencies.
- Provide project management, engineering support and guidance to assist the project director throughout the proposal, design, permitting, and construction process for the development of athletic facilities.
- Perform construction administration and field observations during construction projects.
- Ability to meet project & task deadlines as established by the project director
- Professional written & verbal communication skills
- A bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or a related field
- Experience/working knowledge of basic design principles for grading, calculation of slopes & grades, and site construction materials & methods
- Training and/or work experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- An understanding of, and experience with, the municipal land development and NPDES permitting process
- Engineer in Training (EIT) certification is required
- Professional Engineering (PE) License is preferred
Civil Engineer – Design Engineer