ELA Group began using the Laserfiche Software in 2006 as an electronic filing system for all its archived project files. Recognizing the role that Laserfiche plays in organizing records and the reduction in overhead costs associated with storage and document retrieval, we began exploring ways in which our clients could benefit from this powerful tool. Realizing the extended capabilities of the software, beyond document management, we decided to take the next step.
In March 2010 ELA Group created the ELA Technologies division and became a Value-Added Reseller (VAR) of the full Laserfiche Software Suite. Laserfiche allows ELA Technologies to provide, fully customizable, Electronic Document Management (EDM) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions. Since then, ELA Technologies has assisted *insert number of municipal clients.
Document Imaging Services
At ELA Technologies we can convert any paper documents, from Letter size to E-size (36"x48"), into the electronic format of a client's choosing. Whether it be PDF, TIFF, JPEG, or any other image file desired, ELA Technologies has both the equipment and the experience necessary to deliver a comprehensive document imaging solution.
Whether you want to free yourself from paper documents or just create an extra digital backup, ELA Technologies offers a multitude of electronic imaging solutions to get the job done.
Technical Support for Laserfiche Products
ELA Technologies provides first-tier technical support for all Laserfiche components. From initial system configuration to remote access fixes, ELA Technologies' Technical Support Staff can get you up and running and keep it that way.
Business Process Management Customization
Eliminate your reliance on paper with customized workflows, specifically tailored to your organization's needs and infrastructure. ELA Technologies can create a set of rules that eliminates the physical routing of documents, making you run more efficiently.
ADVANTAGES OF DIGITIZING PAPER FILES
- Free-up storage space occupied by paper
- Create a digital "file cabinet"
- Quickly retrieve and recreate documents
- Ability to send and save documents electronically
- Disaster recovery of original paper documents
- Cost-effective organization of files
With Laserfiche’s industry-leading document management tools, you bring all your documents into one place—quickly, easily, and securely
Whether you are dealing with a paper or digital files, with Laserfiche, content management has never been easier.
- Capture physical and electronic documents efficiently and cost-effectively
- Make information available, easy to navigate, and easy to secure on any device
- Cut the costs of content capture and processing by reducing manual processes
Manage mission-critical processes and eliminate spreadsheets, emails, and busy work.
- Standardize repetitive processes, increasing accuracy, and facilitating training
- Establish and enforce policies, mitigating the risk of process non-compliance
- Measure success using configurable, easy-to-use reporting tools
TRUST AND SECURITY
Laserfiche Cloud is a trusted and reliable platform that helps organizations secure data and improve regulatory compliance while maintaining control over data privacy.
- Laserfiche Cloud protects data with encryption in transit and at rest, is architected to support tenant isolation, and provides granular controls that regulate access to information.
- Laserfiche provides records management tools to support your regulatory compliance and maintains a set of industry-standard compliance certifications and attestations such as SOC 2 Type 2 Plus, HIPAA, VPATs, DoD 5015.2, and VERS v2.
- Laserfiche is committed to privacy-by-design in its development efforts. Laserfiche maintains a SOC 2 Type 2 Plus attestation and utilizes industry best practices in implementing applicable data privacy regulatory controls.